Select an Adventure
Adamah Adventures now offers six treks for teens entering 8th-12th grades, as well as a one week adventure camp for kids entering 6th and 7th grades. Each trek has a different destination and different featured activities. In addition, some treks are more physically demanding than others. We encourage you to call us at 877-923-2624 to discuss which trek would be the best fit for you.
All trek groups include 9 – 12 campers alongside three experienced Adamah Adventures staff. During the trek, they hike together, paddle together, eat around a nightly campfire and get to know other teens that share their sense of adventure and their willingness to get a little dirty to see a mountaintop view.
For more information about our adventures, please call
877-9-ADAMAH or 404-297-4914.
Take a look at highlights or see the full, day-to-day itineraries. Also see the dates and rates for this year’s adventures and then apply on-line.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which trek is right for my child? A. Talk to us! We would welcome the chance to talk to you about your teen and the Adamah Adventure program. Together we can figure out the most exciting, gratifying adventure for your teen. Just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- How old does my teen need to be? A. We have treks available for teens entering grades 6-12 in the fall. Our grade requirements for each trek are really just recommendations. Call us if you want to discuss your teen, and which trek might be the best fit for them.
- Why should I send my child to something so new? A. Everyone will be new and eager to make new friends. And your teen can say, “I was there when it all began…” This will be an exciting summer of firsts and your teen can be part of it, can help us establish traditions and launch a program that other teens will be a part of for many summers to come.
- How will Adamah Adventures inspire my teen? A. Each camper is different but we can tell you about the experience of some of the teens who went on our pilot treks. They came home with a new sense of what they could accomplish along with a new maturity and independence. Often they made better grades, became leaders at their schools and involved in the larger Jewish community, and stayed in touch with trek friends for a long time after.
- Can friends sign up to do the Adamah Adventure together? A. Absolutely. We welcome friends, siblings, cousins – duos, trios – to experience Adamah Adventures together. Sometimes, doing something new with friends makes the whole process seem more manageable. But remember, everyone will be new and eager to make friends, as Adamah Adventures is new.